If an admin is no longer active, quits, or somehow leaves, there's a chance you can become an admin! There's a chance to become an admin, once the wiki gets more pages.
This is a waiting list, they are replacements in some way. To get on the list, you can nominate yourself, or a user can nominate you.
There are currently no users on the waiting list.
There is a maxium of three users on the list.
Rules to become an admin
- You have to follow ALL the policies.
- You must be on the site often.
- You must be responsible, sensible and mature.
- You must have been on for at least a month.
- You must have made over 100, good quality edits.
- You have to respect others and be helpful.
These rules will change over time. If you have a warning you can still be nominated as long as you do not continue to the thing you got a warning for.
Nominating a user
To nominate a user, you must have..
- At least be on the wiki for a week.
- Made 50, good quality edits.
- Write a small summary why then should become an admin.
- Make sure the user you nominate has reached the qualifications to be an admin.