- No profanity. Profanity is cursing and inapproprate language.
- No cyber-bullying. Bullying is very rude and can hurt other user's feelings. Being rude and insulting other users counts as bullying. Harassing and threatening also falls under this category.
- Do not erase information unless you know it is false.
- Do not write false information on a page. It will be immediately erased. Also, do not create a page with false information for it will be deleted.
- If you would like to delete a page, please see an admin.
- Stay on topic with the article you are on.
- No spamming! Spamming is posting the same thing over and over again, usually just to get achievement points. Spamming falls under commenting the same thing more than once and editing a page once every word just to get achievement points.
- It is not allowed to copy and paste information from other wiki's. It will be immediately re-worded, if you noticed this, take time to re-word it or report this to an admin, you will immediately recieve warning if you are seen doing this.
- If you disobey the rules 1-4 and 7-8, and you will get an immediate warning. If you break all of the other rules, you may or may not get a warning depending on your edit.
If you have a problem with this, please talk to: PEDDIE 4ever, Liv2night or HOA2012.
Every time you constantly break one of these rules, you get a warning. Three warnings and you get a ban. The time period of a ban can go from a few hours to permanently, depending on what you did. Also, if your ban is up and you still are breaking the rules we will expand the ban by week and soon you might even be permanently banned.
If a user posts rude comments, they may or may not get a warning. It depends on whether an admin wishes to give them a warning. If they leave these comments more than once, they will get a three day ban. If they do it again, they will be banned for a week. One other time, it will be permanently.